Monday, March 05, 2007

Peas and carrots..


To be honest the title has nothing to do with anything at all.. I was an eventful weekend.. I kinda moved and by kinda i mean I have everything that I could move myself and the big stuff will be moved on Saturday.. so I am camping in my new room and can't find a bloody thing.. I was smart enough to put my clothes for work in a seperate bag and that was the last thing that I moved

...and I got my mountain bike on saturday afternoon, its a treat! I went for a ride on early Sunday morning and blew myself out big time.. just think about the choas that I can cause now!!

2 comments:

Guls said...

Hope everything gets in order soon pickle... I am the goddess of non-orderness and that is how I find my stuff if you ask me.

Could I join your ride with the bike?

Guls

pickled said...

ta for that Guls..
i hope so too I get me furniture on saturday which means i get to sleep in a bed I am some what excited

You sure can come for a ride.. where should we go?