Monday, November 19, 2007

Have You seen Boris?

PLEASE HELP ME!!
Hi my name is Boris and I am a cute little elephant currently travelling the world!! Unfortunately whilst having a fun afternoon in Dublin on Sunday 11 November 2007 I got seperated from my owners Jeremy & Renee. What happened was we were on the number 78A Kilmainham to Dublin City bus and at approximately 3pm they hopped off and I forgot to go with them. As you can see in the picture I am easily distinguishable as I have a small red heart on my back end & I also have a silver Saint Christopher chain around my neck keeping me safe on my travels. I would love to be reunited with my friends Jeremy and Renee as we have come all the way fro New Zealand and together we were travelling the world. I have my own bebo site and everything so I can write home to all my friends!!
http://www.bebo.com/boris­the­brave I have been in Ireland since April and leave for further adventures in February 2008 so you can see why I would like to be reunited with Jeremy and Renee. Understandably they would like to see my safe return. If you know how I can be reunited with them please help me!!

Contact email address : reneewilliams.nz@gmail.com
Contact phone number: +353857198218

No comments: