Thursday, December 13, 2007

The sky is blue, the sun is out and the birds are singing..


I am actually finally getting my shit together, its taken a while
I have been off my game for a while and it is mighty nice to have a relatively clear head again.. (well as clear as before)

In other news I am working on some illustrations to send the publisher for a book that I am illustrating they are little piggy's.. Things are winding down a little while still being as busy as hell if that makes sense.. I am soooo looking forward to next friday which is the last day of work for the year.. then I am off to the beach for 3-4 weeks..

///update///
I just had the most amazing lunch that someone awesome made me :)
& apparently my work phone is now broken! which isn't cool when people are trying to get a hold of me urgently..

///thats all///

No comments: