Monday, May 26, 2008

Smurfing good time..




So Friday was a fantastic-al day all-round I got told of how awesome I am that morning & that afternoon/evening we were transformed into some bloody good looking smurfs! (Above is Joey having a smurfing good time!)

After a solid couple of hours of painting on the body paint on all 6 team members and the many hours the nights leading up to making props and spraypainting t-shirts we were ready to cause all sorts of mischief..& it was only fitting that we walk through town and scare as many people as possible.. We went on to win 1st place for best costume! It was an awesome night!!!!

ps. to the man at the dairy that couldn't understand me whilst trying to buy a roll of film.. I am pretty sure I wasn't speaking smurf

More pictures to come..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.