Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Rage - computer style

Since moving offices I have damaged Mac with could be described as prehistoric. So now its prehistoric & broken (still semi usable) & another on - also prehistoric that refuses to even turn on - yes it is plugged in! I found this wonder article this morning that sums it all up really. The whole article can be read by the link below

"I’m so dependent on my computer that problems with it quickly elevate my blood pressure and The Rage (it deserves capital letters) makes an appearance. Think the Incredible Hulk but without the green or the clothes ripping thing. Because there’s only so much you want to reveal to your colleagues, right? But I’m good with revealing inventive language that could also be described as blue."

Read the whole post here:

No comments: