Monday, July 14, 2008

Once Were Samoan's

Once Were Samoans
Absolute brillance!

I went and saw this show on Saturday evening, it was magic totally worth catching if you get a chance. The weekend was an interesting journey, did the usual on saturday went to the gym, bought stuff then dangled around trying to find someone to come to this show with me (I had a spare ticket). That was sweet I crashed out.. I was woken with a knock on my bedroom door just before 3:30am.. long story short we went for a drive to pick Sal up who was stuck in the middle of no-where (60 kms out of town) in the dead of night with a blown tyre.
We went and tried to change the tyre in the dark that didn't go so well so we gave up and decided to head home and deal with it when it was light. So jumped back in my car to take off and because I had left the lights and hazards on my battery was almost flat..
Fun times we eventually got home around 6:30am to go to bed..

The flatties went and retrieved the other car Sunday arvo..

No comments: