Friday, June 26, 2009

Healing the world


(I took these photos last week early one morning)

What a bizaare day I woke up to the news that Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson have both passed away. The whole week has been strange, work, people & things. I have been reading stuff this week (if you know me at all this is very rare!) most of the stuff that has been bought to my attention has been done via Autostraddle.com about stereotypes, peoples assumptions other interesting stuff, like how someones sexual orientation is only a part of who someone & it shouldn't be treated as the most important part its only such a small part of that person. There is a really interesting article about Tegan&Sara here on page 40

I have realised how much smells, perfumes & music trigger certain memories & feelings.Today I can smell Pete's aftershave - I haven't even seen Pete today.
I can smell my own perfume which is new & smells amazing - Thanks Mummy & Daddy, I think my senses are in overdrive..

I am currently filling me ears with "Thriller"

No comments: