Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Morning coffee fix

I had a kickass weekend, I was feeling a little average on friday arvo.. went home for a quick sleep before training with Petedog & snowflake. Training was hard but it good at the same time we ran stairs (last week we ran stairs I literally couldn't walk for the next 5 days) ran some more, did some crunches then ran a giant fuck-off hill not once but TWICE!

I got up on Saturday went to the gym then drove back home & spent the weekend chilling with Ma & Pa Kettle it was the best weekend I have had in ages waaaay relaxed.

Everything is going smoothly with me I have a small bout of tonsilitis again & they have decided to finally put me on the waiting list to get them extracted which will be kinda awesome seen as though I have had tonsilitis 6-7 times this already :)

No comments: