Monday, May 28, 2007

Fricking fruck!



I had a magic weekend, until yesterday morning.. lost/misplaced my wallet.. I found that and then my car (the little red rolla) refused to start or more importantly release the steering lock with the key. So instead I got picked up and did a little gibstopping and skimming of some walls at a mates place. Got back to the rolla pulled the iginition barrel out, its rusty as hell and basically screwed. We (and by we I mean John) got the it so it can be started with a screwdriver, but the steering lock is still jammed and battery is as flat as.. well a flat battery

//foot update//
I'm back at work today still pretty sore but the work is piling up.. the bruising is still pretty impressive, the xray's came back clean which is a good thing and its just ligament and tissue damage..

No comments: