Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday, Why do you hate me?


::FOOT UPDATE::
Its still gammy, better than yesterday but still a little on the painful side of things and I am bored!
Hell I was bored yesterday after an hour of trying not to do anything.. Stu-y I feel your pain on the boredom.. The bruising is changing colour and spreading over my foot more..


In other news..

I am the worlds biggest idiot! I went up to the hospital today for my hand appointment (I'm just plain gammy) and left my headlights on then when I went to turn them off realised that I had locked the doors and HEELLLO the keys are still in the iginition! so as well as having to break into my car I also needed a jumpstart YAY for drugged up retards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh. sounds like a bad day. saw your call for music on the cbox. here is my current favorite: http://www.sendspace.com/file/per9uc

pickled said...

Thank you.. kindly your the bestest!