Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Conversation with Mel this morning

This is quite possibly the funniest early morning conversation I have had in a while!
Thank you Mel you just made my day!

Mel:
We have a medieval theme for our midyear
I’m thinking CASTLE TURRETS !!

The design will need tweaking
To integrate with a human body

Possibly a draw bridge for feeding purposes

Toilet time needs to be considered

Me: haha.. how do you come up with this shit?!

Mel: There is a small child called Peter in my head

He taps the small box that is labeled "Brilliant Ideas" once in a while & if I've been good one pops out, Peter hands it to Molly (task master) & pops it into the computer for processing.. The whole process usually takes about 3 - 4 days
But if I've been really good they fast track ends up being about a day!


3 comments:

Aunty Mel said...

I'm never emailing you again...

I'm currently communicating to you in sign language.

hahaha

pickled said...

haha.. I didn't think you read this anymore.. busted!

by the way the single fingered salute doesn't count as sign language

Aunty Mel said...

NEWS FLASH

I have two hands !

it has been months since I checked, I was actually looking for an example of your Awesomeness to convince the works mates it was going to be ok.