Friday, July 31, 2009

Rant..

They actually are words to descride how angry I am feeling right now. My phone last weekend had a seizure, I wasn't recieving phonecalls not all the txt messages were getting through & the battery is pretty much cooked.. so I thought well now's a good time to upgrade to an iPhone.. sweet I am in credit $700 why not I'll use that to buy the handset.. sweet! NUP! they can't transfer that credit to pay for the phone.. ok I thought thats sweet I'll pull the coin together & go pay cash. Sweet. got the coin together went in the shop just now & you are on a 24 month contract you can't get out of for at least another 6 months then you will have to pay $169 to get out of the last 6months.. Hold on I didn't sign any contract & the dude that rung me last year told me it was just 12months
(I wouldn't have agreed to 24months beacuse I was looking at gapping it overseas).

So in short I need to pay $169 to get out of the contract now & get a new number, bearing in mind I have just had a whole lot of promotional material printed up with my existing number. Or wait 6months pay the $169 to change plans & may or may not be able to transfer my number! Argggggghhhh!
Ohhh wait it gets better then he goes it doesn't matter we don't have any iPhones in stock anyway..
WHAT THE FUCK!

I would like to point out that Vodafone NZ is the cellphone provider in NZ that supports or carries iphones otherwise I would be going elsewhere

No comments: